Spinach pancakes. These spinach pancakes are completely dye-free, and get their natural color from fresh baby spinach. They taste just like regular pancakes because fresh spinach has such a mild flavor. These Gluten-Free Spinach Pancakes are a healthy breakfast full of nutritoius ingredients like Spinach Pancakes (Gluten-Free).
These gluten-free spinach pancakes are made with cornmeal and chickpea flour. Those were the three virtues that I cultivated while making my spinach pancakes yesterday. See more ideas about Spinach pancakes, Baby food recipes and Pancakes. You can have Spinach pancakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach pancakes
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 30 g of flour.
- It’s 120 g of spinach.
- You need of seasoning.
These Easy Blender Spinach Pancakes are a great way to get spinach into your baby and toddler's diets. Pack your pancakes with spinach and mushrooms. Boil the kettle, and put the buttermilk and beaten egg in a food processor. Spinach Pancakes contain a tasty blend of eggs, spinach, feta cheese and chopped onion in every bite.
Spinach pancakes instructions
- Seperate 2 eggs. Whip the 2 egg whites until they get hard..
- In an other bowl mix the 2 egg yolks and 1 whole egg with the flour(I used cornflour but you can use any other type of oil). Then add the spinach and mix it very well..
- Add the whipped egg whites to the egg yolk&spinach and mix them gently. Season it as you like. I added salt, pepper and some garlic..
- Take 1 tablespoonful of the pastry and cook it on the frying pan. It's like you're making a pancake..
- For me this recipe made 11 pancakes..
Heck, you can even enjoy Spinach Pancakes in the evening, too! We won't try to stop you. These Lentil Pancakes are a great finger food for babies or kids. They are gluten, dairy, egg and nut-free so perfect for those with allergies. You can eat raw in the salad or boil in There is no exact amount of flour vs water ratio for this type of pancakes.