Bacon Apple Porkchops over loaded mac-n-cheese with Asparagus.
You can cook Bacon Apple Porkchops over loaded mac-n-cheese with Asparagus using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Apple Porkchops over loaded mac-n-cheese with Asparagus
- You need 4 of thick pork chops.
- You need 1 lb of thick sliced bacon.
- You need 1 of stock asparagus.
- It’s 1 packages of noddles.
- It’s 1 of apple.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 dash of fresh chives.
- It’s 5 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
Bacon Apple Porkchops over loaded mac-n-cheese with Asparagus instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Boil 6 cups of salted water.
- Boil 3 cups of pasta until fully cooked.
- Chop 1lb of bacon into tiny pieces.
- Saute 1/3lb of chopped bacon with 2tbsp of butter until fully cooked.
- Strain bacon and set aside.
- Saute 1/2 chopped onion and 1/2 chopped green pepper in 2tbsp of butter. Add salt and pepper..
- Remove from heat, add can of cream of mushroom and 1 cup of sour cream and mix.
- In a buttered baking dish, place a layer of cooked noodles, cheese, soup mix and cooked bacon pieces.
- Continue layers until dish is full or noodles are all gone..
- Top with chives and bake at 350° for 30 min..
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper and cook in medium skilet.
- Saute chopped apples, remaining bacon and thinly slices onions in 2tbsp of butter.
- Add 1 cup of white wine to apples and bacon after fully cooked to deglaze pan. Allow alcohol to evaporate.
- Saute asparagus in 1 tbsp of butter until fully cooked. Add salt to taste.
- Plate pork chop over a serving of mac-n-cheese..
- Top porkchop with apples and bacon mix.
- Place a few asparagus over top..