Egyptian meat plate with potato. It is basically baked slices of potatoes in the oven with tomatoes, onions and chicken or meat brot… Great recipe for Egyptian meat plate with potato. Great recipe for Egyptian meat plate with potato. I am Yousef from Egypt and cooking is my new hobby Egyptian meat plate with potato!
Prepare the sauce in a small container by frying ground garlic with margarine then adding tomato juice and the ready made tomato paste. A wide variety of egyptian potato options are available to you, such as shape, type, and cultivation type. Skillet potatoes prepared Middle Eastern-style w/ garlic, warm spices, fresh herbs & a splash of lime juice! You can have Egyptian meat plate with potato using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egyptian meat plate with potato
- You need 500 grams of Meat (veal or lamb).
- You need 1 kg of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of saffron.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
Today's batata harra skillet potatoes lean more toward the Egyptian version; no surprise to you. It is not overwhelmingly spicy, and you can certainly adjust the spice level to your liking. Beef Stew With Potatoes Potatoes Recipes. Welcome to my channel i would like to thank you for selecting my video.
Egyptian meat plate with potato instructions
- Put chopped meat in hot olive oil.
- Remove when it gets a brown color.
- Put chopped onion instead.
- Add salt- chopped Garlic – Ginger- Coriander – Saffron – Tomato Sauce.
- Put back the meat + Soup or water.
- Put chopped potato pieces after 60/80 minutes.
- Leave it for another 20-30 minutes.
- Finish with fresh Parsley.
This is my first video in English Disclaimer. English is my second language so excuse me if there are any mistakes Enjoy trying new Egyptian and Arabic recipes and make your family and beloved people. cookpad.com. Egyptian meat plate with potato Recipe by Yousef. Colorful meal of meat with potatoes and tomatoes on a plate — Photo by CreativeFamily. Egyptians mainly eat beef, and more specifically veal.