Chicken Flavored Ramen Noodles.
You can have Chicken Flavored Ramen Noodles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Flavored Ramen Noodles
- It’s 3 of portions Chinese noodles.
- It’s 1 of Chicken thigh.
- You need 1/2 of to 1 Burdock root.
- You need 1/3 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Japanese leek.
- It’s 700 ml of ★ Water.
- You need 80 ml of ★ Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Prepare 5 grams of ★ Dashi stock granules (bonito based).
- Prepare 500 ml of Water (to add later).
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
Chicken Flavored Ramen Noodles step by step
- Shave off the skins of the burdock root and slice into 7 cm-pieces. Then slice into about 3 to 4 mm thin shreds and soak in water to remove any bitterness..
- Peel the carrot and shred like the burdock root..
- Chop chicken into large chunks..
- Add ★ ingredients into a pot and let it boil. When it boils, add chicken and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from pot..
- Simmer the burdock and carrot, then remove like the chicken. Add 500 ml water to the broth to make the soup..
- Thinly slice the leek diagonally and place into a colander or sieve. Squeeze slightly with your hands to remove the sharp taste..
- Cook the noodles. Pour about two ladleful of soup into a serving dish. Add noodles, burdock, carrots, chicken, and Japanese leek. Add some more soup to finish..
- Enjoy. Serve with lots of pepper..