Eggplant Pizza Supreme.
You can cook Eggplant Pizza Supreme using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Pizza Supreme
- You need of The "Crust".
- It’s 1 large of Eggplant.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of EVOO.
- You need 3 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesean & Romano Cheese.
- You need of The Toppings.
- It’s 1 can of Pizza Sauce.
- You need 8 oz of Shredded Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Sliced Pepperoni.
- It’s 4 oz of Can of Sliced Black Olives.
- It’s 1/2 each of Diced Green Pepper.
- You need 1/2 each of Diced White Onion.
- It’s 4 oz of Can of Sliced Mushroom.
- It’s 12 each of Quartered Cherry Tomato's.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Pepper Slices.
- It’s 1 of Italian Seasoning (to taste).
- It’s 1 of Grated Parmesean & Romano Cheese (to taste).
Eggplant Pizza Supreme step by step
- Preheat Oven to 400°F.
- Line a broiler pan with Aluminum Foil.
- Wash the Eggplant and slice long way into 4 equal slices..
- For "The Base": Brush the Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) on one side of each Eggplant slice. Sprinkle the Garlic Powder and some of the Grated Parmesean & Romano grated cheese on top. Flip over to the other side and repeat..
- "The Toppings": Spread some Pizza Sauce on top of the face up side of The Base. Now sprinkle the shredded Mozzerella & Provolone cheese on top of the sauce (to your liking)..
- The Toppings are all optional. Whatever you like on a pizza, I suggest using. Place the remainder of "The Toppings" on your sauce and cheese..
- Sprinkle some Italian Seasoning and more of the Grated Parmesean & Romano Cheese on top..
- Bake on the broiler Rack in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and turn the broiler on..
- Place broiler pan in the rack and broil the Eggplant Pizza for around 2-3 minutes until The Toppings are slightly crispy..
- Remove from oven, let slightly cool, and enjoy!.