carissas spicy chicken burritos.
You can cook carissas spicy chicken burritos using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of carissas spicy chicken burritos
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 of cayenne.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of saracha or hot sauce of choice.
- You need 1/2 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 3 slice of american cheese.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheese of choice.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of water.
- Prepare 1 of oregano.
carissas spicy chicken burritos step by step
- put a large skillet on med. heat with a small dash of olive oil and add the chicken breast..
- let chicken cook in one side and then flip them add dashes of cayenne, oregano, garlic salt, and pepper..
- start cooking the corn and refried beans in separate pans on low..
- add slices of cheese and dabs of saracha to refried beans and stir. add dashes of cayenne and garlic salt to corn and stir..
- flips chicken again and repeat seasonings. start cutting up chicken in pan and continue to cook..
- keep stirring the beans and corn frequently..
- once chicken is all cut up and cooked add 1/2 package of taco seasonings, about 1/4 cup water, and dabs of saracha.
- heat up tortillas and spread sour cream on them..
- once water is all cooked out of the chicken pan the meal is ready! add rest of ingredients to the tortilla and you're done!.