Spinach Cilantro Turkey Burgers.
You can cook Spinach Cilantro Turkey Burgers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Cilantro Turkey Burgers
- It’s 1 lb. of organic ground turkey breast.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 handfuls of baby spinach, washed and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of herbamare seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of celtic sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 TBSP of ghee or butter for cooking.
- Prepare 4 of whole wheat hamburger buns.
Spinach Cilantro Turkey Burgers step by step
- In a large bowl, combine all burger ingredients and mix well..
- Form into 4 patties..
- Melt ghee or butter in a skillet on medium heat.
- Cook patties until nice and brown, flipping a couple of times. Usually takes about 15 minutes..
- Serve on hamburger buns topped with your favorite burger toppings..