Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk). These authentic chicken burritos are the real deal. These authentic chicken burritos are the real deal. Topped with pico de gallo, chipotle crema, guacamole, soured cream and cheese, guests won't be dissapointed.
Cooking Tip: If making in bulk for a Freezer Party. Chicken Burrito Recipe for busy people! And this is our healthy family recipes blog. You can cook Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk)
- You need 3 (40.5 oz) of cans refrained beans.
- Prepare 4-5 lbs of sour cream.
- It’s 64-96 oz of salsa (mild/medium/hot).
- It’s 2 lbs of shredded cheese.
- It’s 3 of whole chicken.
- You need 33 oz of sliced olives.
- Prepare 2 of sweet onions.
- Prepare 5 cups of white rice.
- Prepare 40-50 of burrito tortilla shells.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of garlic.
The Best Canned Chicken Burritos Recipes on Yummly Chicken, Avocado, and Corn Burritos with Feta SauceWe are not. We always have the ingredients for these on hand. Barbecue Chicken Burritos Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) instructions
- Either boil or roast chicken until cooked through. You can also purchase roasted chicken..
- Cook rice in rice cooker or instant pot while separating chicken meat from the bone and shred it..
- In a large pot (turkey pot or canning pot) mix all ingredients besides the tortilla shells on medium heat while stirring. How much salsa and cheese is based on preference and consistency..
- Serve wrapped in tortilla shells..
Cheddar Jalapeno Chicken Burgers with Guacamole. Chicken Burritos – a Classic Mexican dish that will have the entire family, including those picky kids, running to the dinner table. It's the weekend and the weather is pretty depressing. It rained and it looks like it's going to rain some more. But I don't mind too much, because this weather is perfect for staying.