CARAMELIZED BACON, ASPARAGUS, EGG, TOMATO AND MIXED PEPPERS. Arrange asparagus on a platter; top with tomato mixture. I didn't have goat's cheese but used fresh parm instead, as well as caramelized onions. The Best Asparagus Egg Casserole Recipes on Yummly
Bake in the preheated oven Easy and nice for brunch. We added some cheese and topped with hot peppers. The kids have fun making up their own "muffins". You can have CARAMELIZED BACON, ASPARAGUS, EGG, TOMATO AND MIXED PEPPERS using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of CARAMELIZED BACON, ASPARAGUS, EGG, TOMATO AND MIXED PEPPERS
- You need 2 stick of asparagus.
- Prepare 1 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 slice of ciabatta.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 of mixed peppers.
This easy casserole filled with bacon, asparagus and tomatoes is perfect for any holiday or family gathering. Place the asparagus, carrot, onions and stock in a small pan. Season to taste with cracked pepper and bring to a boil. Stir in the tomatoes and keep warm.
CARAMELIZED BACON, ASPARAGUS, EGG, TOMATO AND MIXED PEPPERS instructions
- preheat pan to about 100 Celsius.
- baste the bacon in caramel syrup.
- cut the bottoms of the asparagus off leaving it not too thick..
- wrap the bacon around both pieces of asparagus , keeping them together..
- let it fry for a bit, turning it over 2 or 3 times. making Sure that the caramel syrup doesn't burn the bacon..
- continue to dash a bit of olive oil on top along with a bit of salt and pepper..
- continue to then crack your egg and let ot fryyyy!!!!.
- sunny side up or easy over YOU DECIDE..
- slap your tomato and rocket down on the ciabatta and prepare to plate.
- At last minute throw the peppers on the grill and let them cook whilst stirring around for about a minute and a half. YOU CAN choose to caramelise them if u want :).
Dissolve the sugar in the vinegar and set aside. Heat a frying pan with an ovenproof handle and add. This roasted bacon wrapped asparagus recipe is the perfect party app. If you want to up the ante, you could brush the bacon with balsamic glaze or sprinkle it with brown sugar. This is my Baked Eggs with Asparagus, Tomatoes and Dill.