Brown Sugar Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin.
You can have Brown Sugar Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 lbs of pork tenderloin.
- You need 1/2 cup of Teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Brown Sugar Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin step by step
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over med-high heat..
- Brown tenderloin on each side (~10 minutes)..
- Mix together teriyaki sauce, chicken broth, brown sugar, garlic, pepper flakes, onion, and pepper in a medium bowl..
- Place meat in slow cooker and coat in sauce..
- Cook on high for 4 hours, turning 2-3 times throughout the cook time..
- Remove meat from the slow cooker and let cool for 5 minutes before slicing. Spoon liquid over slices..