Teriyaki Turkey Bowl.
You can cook Teriyaki Turkey Bowl using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Turkey Bowl
- You need 1/2 cup of liquid aminos (or soy sauce).
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- You need 3 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers.
- Prepare 2 of green onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of arrowroot (or cornstarch).
Teriyaki Turkey Bowl instructions
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in small saucepan.
- Stir arrowroot with 2 tbsp warm water and add to sauce to thicken.
- Chop onion and sauté with 1 tbsp coconut oil until softened.
- Add turkey and cook halfway, add chopped bell peppers.
- Add sauce to turkey mixture and simmer for 5 min.
- Serve over rice and garnish with chopped green onions.