Maple Barbecue Ribs.
You can cook Maple Barbecue Ribs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maple Barbecue Ribs
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Firmly pack dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, Crush.
- You need 2 tsp of dry mustard powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 4 racks (1 1/2 lb.) of each) baby back pork ribs.
Maple Barbecue Ribs step by step
- To make the marinated, place the maple syrup, dark brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, paprika, dry mustard, cinnamon, ground cumin, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Stir well to combinez.
- Place the ribs in the bowl marinade over the surface to coat. Cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 1 hour, but preferably over night. (I place the ribs in a zip lock bag an pour the marinate over the ribs and kept it in the refrigerator for 3 1/5 hours..
- Preheat the broiler or the grill (I use the broiler by cause I don't know how to use the grill but it's your choice). To medium heat. Place the ribs under the broiler. Reserving marinated. Cook, turning occasionally, until cooked through 25-30 minutes. Baste with any extra marinade during cooking. Serve immediately..