Baked chicken fajita with a twist. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas – all baked together in one sheet pan – of course meaning clean up is a breeze! Healthy and filling comfort food and a deliciously creamy way to change a meal from boring to fiesta! Healthy and filling comfort food in the form of sweet potatoes stuffed with a chicken fajita filling.
This is also wonderful over mixed greens with a sprinkle of shredded cheese. Easy and quick recipe for oven baked chicken fajitas. Chicken with mushrooms, pepper, onion with a delicious homemade taco seasoning served with tortillas. You can cook Baked chicken fajita with a twist using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked chicken fajita with a twist
- You need 6 1/4 of pieces of chicken cutley.
- You need 1/2 of Red pepper.
- You need 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Orange pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of seasoning.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
- It’s 1 of salt n pepper.
- Prepare dash of Cajon season to taste.
- It’s 1 of teriyaki sauce.
I like to add carrots and mushrooms to our fajitas. They are more flavorful and has a unique twist to the traditional recipe. Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas Recipe (with Fajita Veggies). Need a side dish to go with your Oven Fajitas?
Baked chicken fajita with a twist step by step
- Cut chicken beasts into pieces.
- Add all seasoning to bowl in the olive oil except teriyaki sauce.
- Than pour on chicken n spread evenly on chicken …
- Chopped peppers n onion n add to chicken n mix it up again so seasoning cover .. than pour teriyaki sauce on top to cover evenly (as much as u like for taste).
- Bake on 400 for 20 to 25 mins.
- Than serve over rice or pasta ur choice.
Try one of these: Warm Corn and Avocado Top with a few sprigs of cilantro, a dollop of sour cream, and an extra squeeze of lime if desired. Try this easy, oven-baked Chicken Fajita, made with a homemade fajita spice blend. Need a quick meal that's BURSTING at the seams with flavour? This Easy Oven-baked Chicken Fajita with my homemade spice blend will soon be your family favourite. Baking chicken fajitas in the oven not only makes your life easier, it also keeps your chicken juicy Keep in mind that red, orange, yellow and other colors are often sweeter than green bell peppers, which are less ripe.