Brad's open faced sandwich with sausage corn chowder. This hearty soup has been a family favorite since I first acquired the recipe from a popular Wisconsin restaurant. Music and a Meal Presents – Open Faced Veggie and Prawn Sandwich with Garlic Aioli in a Cheddar Corn Chive Chowder. The digital nose in the video.
I mean how much easier can those ingredients get? It tastes so fresh and light that it is perfect for a. This easy corn chowder recipe uses frozen whole-kernel corn and gets extra heartiness from low-fat chicken sausage. You can cook Brad's open faced sandwich with sausage corn chowder using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's open faced sandwich with sausage corn chowder
- You need 2 of jalapeño cheese bagels.
- You need of Deli honey ham.
- You need of Deli smoked turkey.
- It’s of Sliced swiss cheese.
- It’s of Sliced smoked gouda.
- It’s of Spicy brown mustard.
- You need 1 of tomato, sliced.
- You need 1 of avacado.
- Prepare of For the chowder.
- Prepare 2 cans of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1/2 of hilshire farms kielbasa.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of half and half.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Soup is like the original one-pot meal. You toss everything in, let it simmer and magically, the results are so much more delicious than what you started with. Recipe developer Erin McDowell has a new one to add to your collection: sausage, corn and poblano chowder..
Brad's open faced sandwich with sausage corn chowder instructions
- Start with the chowder. Add corn, water, and bouillon to a pot. Bring to a simmer for 10 minutes..
- Start the sandwiches. Cut bagels in half. Spread with mustard. Pile on ham and turkey. Add 2 slices swiss and 1 slice gouda. Top with tomato slice and avocado..
- Place in a 350 degree oven on a baking sheet. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is bubbly and a bit browned..
- Turn soup pot to low. Add rest of ingredients. Cook to just before a simmer do not let it turn or cream will separate..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Easy Corn and Sausage Chowder – warm, comforting, filling and perfect for a cold day! I wasn't going to post about this Corn and Sausage Chowder, but the way my husband ate this up – I knew I had to share!! My husband isn't the biggest potato fan, so I actually was worried that he wouldn't like. Cut up sausage in bite size pieces and brown it along with chopped onion in a skillet over medium heat; Place sausage in a slow cooker; top with hash-browns and carrots. Ham and Corn Chowder is the perfect soup.