Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich.
You can cook Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of prepared Horseradish sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish / salad cubes.
- It’s 8 ounces of smoked ham fully cooked.
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- You need 1 of hard boiled egg.
- You need 1 of kosher pickle quartered into spears.
- You need To taste of peppercini/ banana pepper rings.
Chopped Ham Salad Sandwich step by step
- Trim any unwanted fat or skin.
- Chop the ham finely or put into a food processor till your desired constancy..
- Add the mayonnaise, ham mustard, dill weed, sweet pickle cubes, Horseradish sauce, and onion powder. Mix as you go to get everything incorporated..
- Add cheese and mix once more..
- It should be ready.
- Oh the egg, chop the egg up and mix..
- Toast the bread, slice the pickle..
- Spread the ham mixture on the bread and serve with the pickle and peppers. The other sandwich is tuna salad sandwich..
- I hope you enjoy!!.