Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad. Skinnytaste > Recipes > Salad > Grilled Chicken Salad with Strawberries and Spinach. I love strawberries in my salad, I could eat this all summer long, especially when strawberries are at their peak. While I love this salad written as is, it's incredibly easy to modify to fit your dietary preferences.
You're free to add anything else. Grilled Chicken Salad with Strawberries and Avocado Recipe – This simple grilled chicken salad is made with fresh spinach, sweet berries and creamy avocado, then tossed with a quick balsamic dressing. Grilled chicken salad makes a delicious, versatile meal perfect for. You can have Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad
- Prepare 3 T of apple juice.
- It’s 2 T of strawberry spreadable fruit.
- Prepare 2 T of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast, boneless and skinless.
- You need 8 c of spinach.
- Prepare 1 c of strawberries, halved.
- Prepare 1/4 c of crumbled Gorgonzola cheese.
- You need 2 T of walnuts, finely chopped.
Luckily this spring salad made with chicken, spinach, strawberries, and cashews is exactly that. The recipe makes use of vitamin-packed produce and healthy fats so you'll finish your main feeling virtuous and satiated. Instead of using store-bought dressings that tend to be packed with preservatives and. Special thanks to KitchenAid for sponsoring and collaborating with me on this episode.
Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad instructions
- In small bowl, mix juice, spreadable fruit and vinegar..
- In skillet with cooking spray, cook chicken until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside..
- To skillet, add strawberry mixture stirring any chicken drippings loose..
- Slice chicken and place on bed of spinach. Top with strawberries and cheese. Drizzle with strawberry dressing. Sprinkle with walnuts..
- MASON JAR LAYERS (bottom to top): Dressing Chicken Strawberries Walnuts Spinach Romaine lettuce Cheese.
For more information on the appliances featured visit. This pretty spinach salad, topped with grilled chicken, strawberries and almonds, features a delectably sweet poppy seed dressing. Made in moments, it's a refreshing lunch or light supper for two. —Ginger Ellsworth, Caldwell, Idaho. Top evenly with chicken slices and strawberry-balsamic mixture. This salad is a lovely mixture of color and flavor.