The Soup of Lebbencs.
You can have The Soup of Lebbencs using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Soup of Lebbencs
- You need 1 of midsized Onion.
- You need 100 g of smoked Bacon.
- Prepare 100 g of Noodles (Broken Lasagne).
- Prepare 1 of midsized Pepper.
- It’s 1 of bigger Tomato.
- It’s 2 of stems of Celery.
- It’s 1-2 of Potato.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt m.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chili flakes.
- You need 2 litre of water.
The Soup of Lebbencs instructions
- Prepare the ingredients: dice the bacon and the vegetables.
- In a soup pot fry the bacon till crispy. Spoon the bacon out and fry the onion in the leftover fat..
- Now fry the dry noodle (used lasagne noodle, broke to bits) with the onion, giving some colour to the noodle..
- Add all the seasoning/spices and pour 200ml water cooking for some time..
- Next add the vegetables: Potato, Celery, Tomato, Pepper.
- When everything well cooked, serve with parsley & the crispy bacon.
- The final image.