You can cook Pork Tonkatsu using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Tonkatsu
- You need of Boneless pork chops.
- It’s of White pepper.
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of McCormick Tonkatsu Coating.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
Pork Tonkatsu instructions
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs and season it with salt and white pepper.
- Dip each pork chop into the beaten eggs and coat it with tonkatsu coating mix.
- Fry the pork chops in medium heat.
- Serve with the tonkatsu sauce on the side.