Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup. HEALTHY ASPARAGUS SOUP RECIPE Today I will show you how to make green Asparagus and green pea soup. A super-green and super-tasty vegetable soup with a few simple ingredients. Make the most of your green vegetables with this simple yet delicious soup.
Lasagna Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners. Stir in the spinach and let wilt, then serve immediately. Reviews for: Photos of Asparagus Soup. You can cook Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup
- You need 250 g of green on white asparagus.
- It’s Pinch of salt and sugar.
- You need 50 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 of egg (only yolk).
Super easy to prepare and very delicious! Filled me up too nice and hearty! Asparagus Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Creamy Roasted Asparagus Soup recipe is delicious!
Grandmas super tasty asparagus soup step by step
- Cut the hard parts off of the asparagus and start cooking it in lightly salted water, also add pinch of sugar. The water should be not too much.
- Mix the sour cream with the flour, and once the asparagus is tender, mix it to the soup..
- When the soup is ready, then carefully add the egg yolk (soup should be not too hot otherwise you end up with an omelette). Also add the heavy cream, and enjoy.
Enjoy the health benefits of one of your favorite flavorful green veggies – roasted in a But this week, I revisited a favorite recipe I remember trying last spring — asparagus soup! It was super-fresh tasting and easy to make. A classic super creamy Parmesan risotto recipe that features a simple no-stir method! Stir ensuring that the risotto gets nice and creamy. This will be just enough time for the asparagus to be The broth is so flavorful and fresh tasting.