Egg Misua Noodles Soup. This is very easy recipe guys at murang mura pa. This is also a very healthy recipe no oil added at hindi ginisa para mas less ang fats. Stir in misua noodles and then lower the heat to simmer.
Traditionally, Filipinos add patola (sponge gourd or Asian okra) but if not available, substitute with zucchini slices like I did for this recipe. Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Egg Noodles Recipes. Noodle soup refers to a variety of soups with noodles and other ingredients served in a light broth. You can cook Egg Misua Noodles Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Misua Noodles Soup
- It’s 150 gr of misua noodles.
- Prepare 150 gr of boneless chicken meat, diced, boiled, set aside the chicken broth, strained the broth.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 100 gr of baby bok choy, halved, washed.
- You need 1 of carrot, julienned.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- It’s 1 of lt chicken broth.
- It’s 2 stalks of green onions, diagonally cut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Noodle soup is common dish across East and Southeast Asia. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local little Chinese restaurant every single Saturday. And every single Saturday — like, we're talking nearly two. It's made with misua or fine rice noodles, pork meatballs, and vegetables.
Egg Misua Noodles Soup step by step
- Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken meat and chicken stock. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Cook until boiling..
- Add carrot dan baby bok choy. Keep cooking until the vegetables are half cooked..
- Add misua noodles. Continue cooking until misua is soft (more or less 2-3 minutes)..
- Lower the heat. Stir the broth, in a slow stream pour in eggs. Check the taste..
- Add sesame oil and green onions right before it’s removed from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! ?.
Misua or Chinese vermicelli are thin salted noodles made from wheat flour and eggs. The noodles strands are extremely delicate This soup is best enjoyed freshly cooked as the noodles will absorb a lot of the liquid. If reheating, add additional water or broth to loosen consistency. This healthy soup is topped with a poached egg and a dash of Sriracha hot sauce for a little kick. But how exactly does this Tomato Egg Drop Noodle Soup fit into a season of prime rib roasts and glasses of champagne?