BLT with fried egg. Add a fried egg or hard boiled egg to a classic BLT sandwich and you have the perfect breakfast sandwich (or have it for lunch). If sandwiches are not your thing, you can browse through all my breakfast recipes here. Still feeling under the weather (sick)?, but better than I did days ago.
Still called a burger.even though a burger means ground red meat between two buns. Adding an Egg or Cheese to a BLT obviously makes it not a BLT but God damn is it a fantastic idea. Ask my mom and she will tell you I was a very physically active kid. You can have BLT with fried egg using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BLT with fried egg
- You need 4-6 slices of fried bacon.
- Prepare 2 slices of favorite toasted bread.
- Prepare 4 slices of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of large piece of lettuce.
- Prepare of mayo or miracle whip.
- It’s to taste of Salt & peper.
BLT is a classic sandwich filling. Go all out by combining it with cheese and fried egg in a toastie for a great warming snack. For BLT, fry bacon and eggs over medium heat in a heavy-based pan, then keep warm. Slice tomatoes and avocado, mix the HP with garlic mayonnaise.
BLT with fried egg instructions
- Fry bacon. Set aside. Use the bacon grease and fry your egg. Pop yolk and cook flipping after about 2 minutes making sure yolk is cooked..
- Toast your favorite bread, spread mayo or miracle whip on both pieces. Place lettuce, bacon and tomatoes on one side salt & pepper.
- Place fried egg on other side salt and pepper. Put together and cut and half. Enjoy!.
Slice each roll in half, add bacon first, then tomato, avocado, a pinch of salt and a large tablespoon of HP mayo. Place fried egg and lettuce on top and. Learn how to make Open-Faced Fried Egg BLT Sandwiches. I woke up at the crack of dawn due to a stopped up allergy head and a husband who was havin' a snore fest again. Fry the bacon until crisp, remove and set aside.