Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole.
You can have Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole
- You need 4 packs of chicken sausage, cut into fourths.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine.
- You need 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of Pasta (your favorite!).
- It’s of Cheddar cheese slices from the deli.
Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole instructions
- Place your chicken sausages in a large pot that has been heated with olive oil……Sauté until slightly browned……
- Next add your onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add your red wine, sauté until wine has been reduced…….
- Next add : diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning, boil for several minutes…….
- Reduce heat to medium and add your heavy cream, stir well…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, I’m using egg noodles today……drain well…….
- Place pasta in a baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray, then top with chicken sausage mixture, stir gently…….
- Top with your cheddar cheese slices……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese has melted……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.