Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf. Meatloaf recipe I've taken the classic "Meatloaf & Smashed Potatoes" to another level with this Bacon & Cheddar Overload! The meatloaf was stuffed with onions, red bell pepper, jalapenos, garlic, and lots of high temp cheddar cheese, and covered with a blanket of. Not only are you grilling bacon with this meatloaf, you get loads of extra flavor.
Bacon BBQ Chicken Loaf. featured in Indoor BBQ. This meatloaf is so full of flavor! I did look through many recipes to finally come up with this With this recipe, I did use beef, normally I use a blend or just turkey or ground chicken, but this is really a. You can have Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf
- Prepare 3 lb of ground chicken.
- It’s 5 oz of pack of bacon bits.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 (6 oz) of package garlic buttered Ritz crackers, crushed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of rotisserie chicken seasoning from McCormick.
- It’s 1 cup of sauteed onion and celery.
- You need 8 oz of Cubed cheddar cheese.
- You need of Open pit thick and tangy bbq sauce.
The delicious flavor combination of chicken, smokey bacon, spicy peach BBQ sauce and the creamy, earthy flavor of the Cheddar cheese is Then wrap each chicken breast with a slice of bacon, stretching it to ensure wrapped tightly. If needed, secure with a toothpick. Top with cheese slices, cover and set aside. Main Dish Planked BBQ Bacon Meat Loaf. quick and simple bbq chicken, bacon and cheese melt 🙂 This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community.
Bbq chicken bacon and cheese meat loaf step by step
- In a large bowl mix your ground chicken, crushed crackers, egg, seasoning, bacon bits, and sauted onions and celery. Take the cubed cheddar cheese and mix one by one in the mixture. Try and not break the cheese..
- Pour the mixture in a 13×9 pan and form into a loaf. Bake at temperature 375 for an hr. Durning that hour the last 15 to 20 minutes left base your loaf with the bbq sauce. You want to base it liberally. Base with the bbq all over, even the sides of the loaf. When you serve this meat loaf cut into slices and serve with mashed potatoes and greenbeans or any vegetables or salad. Enjoy..
Squirt the BBQ sauce all over the chicken then top with loads of grated cheese!! Bacon Wrapped BBQ Meatloaf Stuffed with Cheese! We created this recipe to convince my son to try meat loaf, adding blue cheese and bacon for flavor. How to Make BBQ Bacon Meatloaf in an Instant Pot or Electric Pressure Cooker. Sub regular bacon for the precooked bacon if you cook it partially before you start the rest I Want to make this meatloaf!