Grilled Beef Asparagus Rolls.
You can have Grilled Beef Asparagus Rolls using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Beef Asparagus Rolls
- You need 1 lb of center cut steak.
- It’s 1 lb of asparagus (thick ends cut off).
- It’s 1/2 cup of bleu cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sundried tomatoes (packed in oil).
- You need 8 of basil leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Grilled Beef Asparagus Rolls step by step
- Cut each steak in half so that there are 4 thin steaks..
- Spread 2 tbsps bleu cheese crumbs over each steak..
- Spread 2 tbsps sundried tomatoes over the bleu cheese for each steak..
- Place one basil leaf on top of sundried tomatoes for each steak..
- Place an asparagus spear on top of each basil leaf for each steak..
- Wrap each steak around it's asparagus and secure with a toothpick..
- Dip each steak roll into olive oil and place in skillet..
- Cook until desired wellness..