Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot).
You can cook Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot)
- Prepare 3 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of large white sweet onion.
- It’s 32 oz of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
Hamburger Barbecue (Crockpot) instructions
- Brown ground beef and drain grease..
- Finely chop onion. (I have used grated onion when serving kids).
- Add all ingredients into crock pot. (brown sugar measurement is NOT packed).
- Mix well.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8..
- After cooking let stand in warm crock pot 1/2 hour before serving to thicken..
- Serve on hamburger buns!.