Easy Pasta Salad. A stupidly easy Italian pasta salad with rotini, juicy tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, red onion, salami, olives, herbs, and a drench of quick homemade Italian dressing. Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Pasta salad is easy to make. The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt to what's in season in the fall and winter. You can cook Easy Pasta Salad using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pasta Salad
- It’s 2 cups of Penne pasta.
- Prepare 1-2 of Green bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 10-11 of black Olives.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of lettuce.
- It’s 4-5 leaves of fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- It’s of For salad dressing:-.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of musturd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
Pasta Salad is one of those staple recipes that's been around for as long as we can remember, and for good reason — it's amazingly delicious! This veggie packed version is easy thanks to the shortcut of. Tossed in a tangy I've made many pasta salads before (see here and here), but I realized that I didn't have a really good. Easy pasta salads take the guesswork out of mealtime.
Easy Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil your pasta, drain, add olive oil so that it doesn't stick and put it aside..
- Cut your vegetables (tomatoes,olives,fresh basil,lettuce, cucumber and green bell peppers) and keep that aside as well..
- For the dressing at olive oil, musturd, all the dried herbs, vinegar, lemon,honey and salt and pepper, then mix it until it combined..
- Take a large bowl, add in your drained pasta, chopped vegetables (including corn) and dressing and toss it until everything is nicely incorporated..
- Finally garnish it with basil and enjoy!!!.
Pasta salads are great for brunch, ladies Making this pasta salad is as easy as mixing all of your fresh ingredients together and tossing them. Pour dressing over pasta salad and stir until evenly distributed. This delicious and easy pasta salad is a potluck must-have! Filled with pasta, veggies and Italian There's always a cold pasta salad at every potluck. It's one of those sides that everyone loves and.