egg and cheese omelet.. BEAT eggs and water in small bowl until blended. PLACE cheese on one side of omelet; TOP with spinach and ham. FOLD omelet in half with turner.
Whether served plain or filled with a variety of ingredients, they are perfect for breakfast and make a quick, light lunch or dinner. Any cheese that melts well would do. Gouda or fontina would be lovely. You can cook egg and cheese omelet. using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of egg and cheese omelet.
- You need of ingredients.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 pinch of grounded black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of adobo.
- You need 1 dash of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 slice of of any kind of cheese.
Or even some Stilton, if you like blue cheese with eggs. This makes a great breakfast or brunch, served with piping hot coffee and buttered toast spread thickly with jam. Simple Bacon and Cheese Omelet: A. Simple cheese omelette recipe – Make it for breakfast, snack or to go with a meal or as a stuffing in a sandwich/ burger. quick & easy !!!
egg and cheese omelet. step by step
- crack eggs into a bowl..
- add black pepper, adobo and milk into the bowl and mix..
- put butter into a small pan over medium heat.
- while butter is melting in the pan use a spoon or a kitchen utensil and move the butter around to butter up the pan.
- when butter is slightly melted , lower the flame level to a low flame and then add egg mixture..
- let the egg mixture cook until you think it is time to flip it to the other side..
- when the omelet is cooked, turn off the flame and put your cheese into the omelet while it is still in the Pan then fold the omelet in half ..
Vegetable Omelet is one of the quickest and healthy breakfast that one can make in few minutes at any time. How to Make a Cheese Omelette. Cheese and eggs are a classic combination when it comes to making omelettes. You can eat them not just for breakfast, but for lunch and dinner as well. You can even make your omelette even more filling by adding more ingredients, such as ham, herbs, and.