Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. Easy soft and chewy oatmeal cookies packed with white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries. Ask me if I want a cookie and I will always say yes.
Fold in the oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips- making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed. Chewy oatmeal cookies full of fresh fruit & melty chocolate chunks. They're perfect for the holiday season & nobody can ever tell that they're healthy! You can cook Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
- Prepare 2 sticks of soft butter.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 cups packed dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 teaspoons good vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 cups flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 1 cup of semi sweet or dark chocolate chips.
These Cranberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are fluffy, chewy and full of delicious mix-ins. They're easy to make when a dessert craving strikes! [clickToTweet tweet="These Cranberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are a tried and true recipe everyone will love!" quote. As a result, these delicious cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies were born. The dough and finished cookies freeze well, and we've been enjoying them faster than I can make them.
Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy..
- Add eggs and vanilla..
- Sift in flour,salt,and baking soda..
- Stir in cranberries,oatmeal and chocolate chips..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on size of your cookie scoop. Let cool a minute on the baking sheet to set the bottom and then move to a wire rack to cool..
These cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies aren't too sweet either, so they're perfect for packing in. Stir in the oats, cranberries, walnuts and chocolate chips until evenly combined. Love how puffy Country Crock makes these cookies. These thick oatmeal cookies are loaded with dried cranberries and white chocolate chips. These cookies are adapted from my most popular oatmeal These cookies are far from diet food, even with the oats.