Crockpot Shredded BBQ Pork.
You can have Crockpot Shredded BBQ Pork using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Shredded BBQ Pork
- Prepare 2 lbs of pork loin, trimmed of fat.
- You need 1 of med onion, thinnly sliced.
- You need 2 c of BBQ sauce.
Crockpot Shredded BBQ Pork step by step
- Spread onion on bottom of crockpot. Layer pork slices on top of onion. Pour sauce over meat. Cover and cook on high heat about 4 hours, until meat shreds easily..
- Remove meat from crockpot and place on cutting board. Strain cooking liquid through fine-mesh stainer and discard solids. Shred meat and return to crockpot..
- Add enough BBQ sauce to crockpot to moisten pork. Mix to coat. Serve with sauce on the side..