Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops.
You can cook Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops
- Prepare 2 of large packs boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of coca – cola (or a 12 ounce can) NOT DIET !!!!.
- You need 1 envelope of Dry Onion Soup Mix.
- It’s of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- It’s of Fresh minced garlic (about 10 cloves).
Coca-Cola Boneless Pork Chops step by step
- Place pork chops in a baking pan after rinsing and drying them…….
- Pour coca – cola over chops……
- Sprinkle pack of Onion soup mix over chops, then sprinkle Black Pepper and fresh minced garlic over chops…I basted my chops with the coca – cola before baking them…… 😉.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 30 minutes…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! I served mine with a package of frozen Rosemary French Fries 🍟!!! Yummy 😋!!!!.