Old Fashioned cranberry sauce.
You can cook Old Fashioned cranberry sauce using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Old Fashioned cranberry sauce
- It’s 1 of (12 to 16oz) bag of cranberries.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cold water.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
Old Fashioned cranberry sauce instructions
- Over medium heat in a saucepan, cook together the water and sugar, stir as you go..
- After about 5 minutes of boiling, add the cranberries. Continue to stir for another 5 minutes; still over medium heat..
- Once the cranberries start to pop, remove from heat and place in a bowl with a cover. Allow the sauce to cool down, then place the covered sauce in the refrigerator for a few hours..