Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪. This crockpot BBQ chicken is so easy to make – just put everything into the slow cooker, no special prep. I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them. My son even asked for refills on the chicken (which is a big deal). l'm pretty sure all of the adults had seconds.
If you're new, welcome and please subscribe. Home » Blog » Crockpot » The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken. Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot. You can have Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (boneless / skinless).
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 1 bottle (20.4 ounce) of bbq sauce (your favorite!).
- You need of Kaiser rolls or your favorite rolls.
We had sandwiches one night and for a second dinner, I topped baked potatoes with the shredded BBQ. Once it is, take your kitchen scissors and start chopping while it's right there in the crock. My husband likes it when I do this about an hour before serving so the chopped chicken can really get soaked in the sauce. This is a wonderful BBQ chicken sandwich with homemade sauce.
Crockpot BBQ 🍗 Chicken 🐔 Sandwiches 🥪 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in your crockpot…….
- Place sliced onion and minced garlic all over chicken thighs……..
- Sprinkle your black pepper over chicken thighs…….
- In a small bowl dissolve your chicken bouillon cube in the hot water…….
- Pour chicken broth over chicken thighs……..
- Now pour your favorite bbq sauce all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally, shredding chicken with 2 forks as it cooks……
- Serve on top of your favorite rolls and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Tender, flavorful and juicy shredded BBQ chicken that's perfect for sandwiches, salads, tacos, pizza and We often make shredded chicken in the crockpot, but it's fun to switch it up and add BBQ sauce every now and again. This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together. Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen. You'll come home to juicy BBQ pulled chicken and a house that smells amazing. I'm having a wee bit of a love affair with my slow cooker lately.