Soft-Boiled Marinated Eggs For Ramen or Over Rice.
You can have Soft-Boiled Marinated Eggs For Ramen or Over Rice using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft-Boiled Marinated Eggs For Ramen or Over Rice
- Prepare 1 of i used 4 this time Eggs (room temperature).
- You need 75 ml of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 75 ml of Mirin.
- You need 100 ml of Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic (minced).
- You need 1 of Green onions (sliced thinly).
Soft-Boiled Marinated Eggs For Ramen or Over Rice instructions
- Put in all the ingredients except the green onions in a small pan and bring to a boil. Let it boil for 3 to 4 minutes, then turn off the heat and put in the green onions. Leave to cool..
- Make the soft boiled eggs. Put about 80 ml of water (about 1cm worth) in a small pan or frying pan with the eggs..
- Cover with a tight fitting lid, and cook over medium heat for 6 minutes. Turn off the heat, put the eggs in cold water and peel. They will be very soft, so do it carefully!.
- Put the sauce from step 1 and the eggs into a plastic bag, eliminate the air in the bag and close securely. Refrigerate. The eggs will be ready in 1-2 days. (marinate the eggs as long as you desire.).
- The eggs after 1 day of marinating. The yolk is very thick and looks delicious..
- The eggs after 2 days of marinating. The yolks have become paste-like, and the flavors have really penetrated the egg. I'm definitely a 2-day marinade fan..
- Note: I used large eggs. If you use smaller eggs, you can marinate 6 to 7 of them at a time..
- I covered the marinated eggs with mentaiko mayonnaise and toasted them lightly. This is soo good too!.