Salsa chicken burritos.
You can have Salsa chicken burritos using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salsa chicken burritos
- Prepare 1 package of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of flour tortillas.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 dash of seasoning.
- You need 1/2 packages of velveeta.
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- It’s 1 of tortilla chips.
Salsa chicken burritos step by step
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Add taco seasoning.
- Combine soup and salsa and pour over chicken and seasoning.
- Cook on high for 4 hours and shred chicken.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spoon chicken onto tortillas and add a little cheese and fold up, place crease side down on an ungeased cooking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake 8 minutes, flip, brush, bake 8 more minutes.
- Serve with queso and chips.