salmon and asparagus deliciousness x). One-Pan Salmon Asparagus recipe with a lemon-garlic-herb butter. Every bite is so juicy and flavorful! Arrange trimmed asparagus on the sides of the salmon.
Top with serving of garlic and asparagus. Drizzle each serving with juice from lemon. Sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and seasoning blend to taste. You can have salmon and asparagus deliciousness x) using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of salmon and asparagus deliciousness x)
- It’s 4 medium of pieces of salmon.
- Prepare 2 bunch of asparagus.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 3/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tarragon (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (minced or chopped twice).
- It’s 1/2 of lemon (juiced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet & spicy honey mustard (judge amount by taste).
Bring up the sides of foil and fold top over twice. Fold up ends of foil leaving room for air to. Oven Roasted Salmon, Asparagus & New Potatoes are quick, EASY, and delicious! Make everything in one sheet pan, easy clean-up, perfect for a midweek Then you toss the asparagus in with the potatoes, move them over to the side of the pan, add the salmon and cook everything together until.
salmon and asparagus deliciousness x) instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- mix 1 Tbs oil, 3/4 tsp salt, & 1/2 tsp pepper in large bowl.
- toss asparagus in the oil mixture.
- lay out the asparagus on half of a baking sheet & bake for 5-10 mins (they shouldn't be soft yet because they will be going back into the oven).
- take the baking sheet out of the oven and coat the half of the baking sheet the wasn't used with the remaining oil.
- place the salmon pieces on the oiled baking sheet and sprinkle with the remaining salt, pepper, and the tarragon (sprinkle a little oil on if desired).
- bake the salmon and asparagus for 10 mins.
- combine maple syrup, garlic, lemon juice, and mustard in a small bowl.
- remove baking sheet from the oven and generously brush the maple syrup mixture on the salmon.
- return baking sheet to the over for another 5 mins and then BAM! tasty dinner for four or for two if you feel like saving some (:.
- I also made a side of mashed potatoes and put a thinly sliced lemon circle on top of the salmon for presentation, but I was just feeling fancy haha enjoy!!.
The salmon, asparagus and garlic get caramelized in the flavorful browned butter then the lemon takes this dish to the next level. I cooked the salmon and asparagus in one pan because they cook at the same rate and I wanted all the flavors of the garlic-lemon and butter to mix throughout the entire. This Roasted Asparagus Quinoa Salad is the perfect way to celebrate Spring! It's light, fresh, and seasonal plus it makes a great side dish to bring to your first warm weather picnic or cookout. And don't forget to share this deliciousness with your friends & family! xo.