Tagliatelle with bacon and spinach.
You can have Tagliatelle with bacon and spinach using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tagliatelle with bacon and spinach
- You need 250 grams of tagliatelle.
- You need 6 slices of bacon.
- You need 200 grams of spinach.
- You need 250 ml of heavy cream.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
Tagliatelle with bacon and spinach instructions
- Fill in a large pan with water.Bring it to boil and follow the instructions on the package of tagliatelle for the cooking time..
- In a medium sized pan cook the bacon until crispy..
- Add the spinach and cook it for 5-6 minutes..
- Add the heavy cream and cook it until it thickens..
- Than add the pasta to the pan..
- Add parmesan and Enjoy!!?.