Spinach & Mushroom Quiche. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
Spinach can be eaten raw as a part of many. Spinach may also help with several health conditions, according to Megan Ware, a registered dietitian nutritionist based in Spinach is believed to come from Persia, according to Arizona State University. Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse. You can have Spinach & Mushroom Quiche using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach & Mushroom Quiche
- You need 4 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 4 of Large Egg Whites.
- Prepare 6 Oz of Chopped Mushroom.
- It’s 2 Cups of Chopped Spinach.
- It’s 1 Pinch of Nutmeg.
- You need 1 of Small Onion, Chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Shredded Cheese.
- It’s of Goat Cheese.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Spinach is an annual plant, Spinacia oleracea, of the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and order Caryophyllales, which is popularly cultivated as a leaf vegetable. The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients.
Spinach & Mushroom Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Sauté mushroom and onion on medium-medium/high heat with salt and pepper until moisture is evaporated. Then remove from stove and add spinach and nutmeg to the pan. Cook until wilted but still bright green and then also remove from stove..
- Whisk together eggs, eggs whites, milk, salt and pepper. Then stir in the cheese of your choice (we used Colby jack for this particular instance but Pepper Jack was also delicious) and pour into pre-greased 12-cup cookie sheet. Fill about halfway and then spoon the mushroom, onions and spinach mixture into the egg. Top with a small dollop of goat cheese in the middle..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and slightly browning. Cool for 5 minutes and serve warm..
Learn about the history of spinach, its nutritional contents, and how to incorporate it into the diet. Spinach is considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods, with researchers identifying more than a dozen different types of flavonoid antioxidants alone that are present in spinach. Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the family Amaranthaceae, native to central and southwestern Asia. It is an annual plant (rarely biennial), which grows to a height of up to one metre.