You can have Tuna Mimosa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Mimosa
- You need 2 cans of tuna (in water).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized carrots.
- It’s 1 of large potato.
- Prepare 1-2 of pickles.
- You need 2-3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion.
Tuna Mimosa step by step
- Place the carrots, potatoes, and eggs in a pot to boil (eggs in separate pot). Take out eggs until they are hard boiled. Take out the carrots and potatoes until they are easily stabbed through with a fork (or medium force pressed into them).
- Drain the cans of tuna and mix with 1/4 cup of mayo, or until it’s creamy and not hard to mix. Once the tuna is ready, place a thin and even layer of tuna on any desired plate you wish to serve..
- Peel the potatoes and grate them on top of the tuna with a even layer as well. After the potatoes are added, place the remaining mayonnaise into a ziplock bag, cut off the tip and squirt the mayo up and down all around the potatoes. You can leave it as is, or smear the mayo all over the potatoes..
- Thinly slice the pickles and dice into small pieces spreading all over the potatoes and repeating the steps with the mayo by squirting it all over..
- Grate the carrot and repeat mayo step. Thinly slice and dice the onion and layer it on top of the carrot. Now separate the white and yolk from the egg and grate the whites on a smaller grater size all over the mimosa, and final step would be to grate the yolk on the same small grater size..