Sausage Soup with Orzo.
You can cook Sausage Soup with Orzo using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage Soup with Orzo
- Prepare 200 gr of small sausages, cut into pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen vegetables.
- You need 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 6 of mushrooms (I used shiitake), sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped celery.
- You need 2 tbsp of orzo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of powdered chicken broth.
- Prepare of Crushed black pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
Sausage Soup with Orzo step by step
- Heat the oil in a pot. Add garlic and stir until fragrant..
- Add water and the rest of ingredients (I usually add salt, black pepper, and powdered chicken broth last)..
- Stir with low heat. When the orzo is cooked, the soup is ready..