Raw Kale Pesto (Whole30).
You can cook Raw Kale Pesto (Whole30) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raw Kale Pesto (Whole30)
- Prepare of Noodle Bowl.
- It’s 4 of zucchini.
- It’s 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pine nuts (topping).
- You need of Pesto.
- It’s 1 bunch of kale (de-stem).
- It’s 2 of avocados.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pine nuts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need of Optional.
- You need 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast (raw cashews or parmesan can substitute).
Raw Kale Pesto (Whole30) step by step
- Peel the zucchini into noodles (a spirializer may be helpful here)..
- Set aside noodles in colander to drain (Sometimes we blanch the noodles)..
- Cut the cherry tomatoes and set aside..
- Peel the garlic. De-stem the kale. De-skin the two avocados. Measure out the half cup of pine nuts..
- With the food processor running, one at a time, drop in the 3-4 cloves of garlic..
- Add the avocado, half cup of the pine nuts, and the lemon juice (and the yeast/parmesan). Pulse until blended..
- Now add the kale slowly until well incorporated, adding the olive oil incrementally. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Toss the zucchini noodles, the tomatoes, and the extra pine nuts with the pesto (or try blanched and sliced almonds). …And serve..