Tomato Pork belly stew.
You can cook Tomato Pork belly stew using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Pork belly stew
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Sweet soy sauce.
- You need of Curry powder.
- You need of Lemongrass.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Red onion.
- Prepare of Coriander root.
- It’s of Chili.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- It’s of Pork belly.
- Prepare of Dry mushroom (optional) can change to carrot and other fruit vege.
- It’s of Star anise.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
Tomato Pork belly stew instructions
- Prep all your ingredients and herbs as below in the picture.i pouch some ingredients lightly (garlic,chili,lemongrass,red onion and coriander root).
- Heat your wok and add in cooking oil and fry all the herbs until brownish golden and aromatic then add in your tomato n dry mushroom.If happen to use other fruit vege add in later to avoid too cook.Fry them all together.
- Once tomato get cook well,add in curry powder n stir until the fragrant come out then add in your pork belly and water..
- Simmer with slow heat for 30-35m,then add in seeet soy sauce and salt.Leave it for about 10m low heat.keep checking for water level and taste it if it’s up to your liking.then it’s done…happy try..