Beef And Bean Burritos.
You can have Beef And Bean Burritos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef And Bean Burritos
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 11 1/2 oz of Condensed Bean with Bacon Soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pace Picante Sauce.
- Prepare 8 of as needed Flour Tortillas, warmed.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Shredded Cheese.
- It’s 1 of as needed Sour Cream.
Beef And Bean Burritos instructions
- Brown the beef and pour off the fat..
- Stir soup and picante sauce into skillet and cook until mix is bubbling..
- Mash beans with a fork..
- Spoon half a cup beef mix down each tortilla..
- Top with cheese and sour cream..