Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice.
Palak paneer recipe – Healthy, nutritious & delicious palak paneer made in restaurant style. Palak paneer recipe – Indian cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious spinach gravy. Palak paneer is one of the most loved North Indian dishes that's eaten with roti, paratha, naan, Jeera rice, Ghee rice or. You can cook Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo
- Prepare 200 gms of Spinach palak or.
- Prepare 200 gms of Paneer cubes.
- It’s 2 nos of green chillies.
- You need 4 nos of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger chopped.
- You need 2 tbsps of oil.
- You need 1 tbsps of ghee.
- You need 3/4 cup of onions chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of Tomato grated or pulp.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeerakam.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of fresh cream / butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of fenugreek leaves.
Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. This delicious palak paneer recipe is my mom's version of making this dish. she has been making this recipe for years now. it We call palak paneer as palak paneer only and not saag paneer. Even the North Indian restaurants here do not serve saag paneer. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. i have always been a huge fan of paneer recipes and finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak paneer recipe. it includes recipes like kadai paneer. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes.
Spinach (Palak)-Paneer Combo step by step
- Clean the spinach thoroughly well in running water.Now the blanching of the leaves is made as follows. Boil 3 cups of water and put the spinach in the boiling water for 3-4 minutes.Now drain out the water and put the leaves into ice cold water for refreshing the leaves.Now grind the leaves to a smooth paste adding a pinch of salt and one green chilly.Keep it aside.
- Gently saute the paneer pieces in 1 tbsp of ghee till it is slighly brown and keep aside..
- Now pour the oil to a pan and saute the jeerakam first, followed by chopped onions, grated -ginger, garlic and one green chilly one by one. Add the turmeric powder, tomato pulp and salt to taste.Mix well and saute till the mixture leaves oil. Add spinach puree with 3 tbsps of water and cook for 2 minutes. Now add the garam masala and 2 tbsps of fresh cream (butter) followed by the fried paneer pieces..
- Mix everything well and take out from stove.Decorate with fenugreek leaves or pomegranate.Delicious veggie is ready.Serve Hot with rotis or chappathi..
- Hints :I have mixed red and green spinach and hence the colourof the dish is reddish brown. But for pure green colour use palak or green spinach. You can also add 1/2 tsp chilly powder if you need the veggie to be more spicy..
Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a gluten-free dish packed with flavor and gentle heat from garlic and chilies. Palak and paneer combination is very popular and many does like this combo. The best example is palak paneer gravy. Palak Paneer is a popular vegetarian delicacy made of spinach and paneer (a non melting Indian cheese) cooked in. Now add the spinach (palak) and cook till it oozes out oil.