Honey Teriyaki Wings.
You can have Honey Teriyaki Wings using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Teriyaki Wings
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of chicken wings.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of adobo.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped, chives.
- It’s 2 dash of olive oil.
Honey Teriyaki Wings instructions
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Season wings with adobo and garlic. Heat the oil in a medium pan and sear the wings until golden and crispy. Then place the wings on a baking pan..
- Mix the teriyaki sauce with the honey and pour it over the wings making sure they get evenly coated..
- Cook them for about 45 min. Enjoy!.