Simmered Barbecued Pepper Chops. Add barbecue sauce, water, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce to onion. These easy and tasty pork chops are on the stove in minutes. Rosemary and beef broth enrich the flavor of the meat and make this a great comfort-food This was a pretty good recipe.
Shred the ham and stir into the mixture. Simmer longer if desired, then serve hot on hamburger buns. A wide variety of barbecued pepper options are available to you, such as drying process, processing type, and shape. You can have Simmered Barbecued Pepper Chops using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simmered Barbecued Pepper Chops
- You need 3-1/3 pounds of center cut pork chops.
- Prepare 28 ounce of your favorite barbecue sauce, I used hickory brown sugar, sweet baby rays.
- It’s 1 of large bell pepper, green.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
Simmered Barbecue Sauce recipe: Try this Simmered Barbecue Sauce recipe, or contribute your own. Once they've reached that temperature Whisk to combine. Add vegetable oil over medium high heat to a non-stick pan. Make two small slices through the.
Simmered Barbecued Pepper Chops step by step
- Dice the peppers.
- Dice the onions.
- Rinse the chops add salt to both sides of the chops..
- Layer the chops on top of the onions and peppers.
- Then cover with sauce..
- Add the rest of the chops.
- Cover with sauce and garlic..
- Simmer covered for an hour till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Serve our Barbecue Pork Chops with a side of steamed, baked or roasted baby potatoes or sweet potatoes, and a fresh salad or steamed vegetables… and just wait and see how your honey will look at you. Our Barbecue Pork Chops also work great as a 'one-pan', no-fussy weeknight meal. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. REMOVE frying pan from burner (so you Uncover and let simmer for another hour (or longer) until some of the water in the pan evaporates. Serve with side of mashed potatoes (the pan juice goes.