Really Easy Tonkotsu (Pork Bone) Ramen Soup.
You can cook Really Easy Tonkotsu (Pork Bone) Ramen Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Really Easy Tonkotsu (Pork Bone) Ramen Soup
- Prepare 300 ml of Water.
- You need 2 tsp of Chicken soup stock powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Weipa.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Miso (white).
- You need 2 tsp of Mentsuyu (2x concentrate).
- You need 100 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Dashi stock (granules).
- You need 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 dash of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vegetable oil or lard.
Really Easy Tonkotsu (Pork Bone) Ramen Soup instructions
- Bring water to a boil in a pan. Put all the seasonings and mix well. When it comes to a simmer, the soup is done. Taste and adjust by adding more Weipa..
- Add soy milk at the very end; it's best not to let it boil..
- Variation 1: My wife made me a diet ramen using shirataki noodles. They had a nice texture and were delicious..
- Variation 2: We tried it as a dipping sauce for somen noodles. The whole family liked it..