Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free. Tilapia + spices + loads of lime all piled into a corn tortilla & topped w/ a fresh, crunchy slaw! Blackened Fish Tacos with Avocado Sauce Blackened Fish Tacos are paired with a refreshing cilantro, lime, and avocado sauce for an epic taco flavor combo! This quick and easy taco recipe makes a healthy gluten-free dinner or lunch and can be made with tilapia, cod, or any other white-fleshed fish.
My Mom eats gluten-free too and my Dad always cooks delicious things for her. He made them by coating the fish in a mixture of cornmeal with a bunch of delicious spices that made the fish taste so good. He topped the tacos with some lightly dressed coleslaw. You can have Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free
- Prepare 2 of white fish filets.
- Prepare 1 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil for frying.
- Prepare 3 of limes.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of course sea salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Gluten-free fish tacos are a culinary sensation. Served from South America to Alaska, fish tacos are a very distant relative to the drive-thru tacos you may be most accustomed to. Seasoned coleslaw with minced jalapeños and fusion mayo add flavor and crunch to this taco recipe. Gluten Free, Low Carb & Keto Fish Tacos ? extra crisp! #keto #lowcarb #dairyfree #healthyrecipes #ketodinners #tacos #mexican Gluten Free & Keto Fish Tacos ? Nice 'N Crisp.
Tilapia Fish tacos- gluten free step by step
- Mix juice from limes, rice wine vinegar, Olive oil, water, salt, cayenne, garlic and onion powder..
- Heat oil on medium.
- Coat fish filets in corn starch generously..
- Place filets in hot oil, cook until browned on one side, about 3 mins. Flip..
- Add wet mix to filets and let simmer for 3 minutes on low heat..
- Enjoy with Pico de gallo, sharp cheddar and white corn tortillas..
Being Mexican (Paola here! ??) and choosing a favorite taco, is probably the equivalent of choosing a favorite child. Any of these can be used for these fish tacos. The 'street taco' name will appear on the tortilla package. Corn Tortilla PRO TIP: Double the tortillas for each taco if using corn tortillas. They fall apart more easily and doubling up helps keep them together.