Meat gravy with cauliflower rice. In this video we will see how to make cauliflower gravy recipe in tamil. This cauliflower kurma is an excellent side dish for chapathi, rice or dosa. Hi friends, In this video i will show you how to make the tasty cauliflower gravy for rice, chapathi, idli, dosa etc.
Learn how to make so many tasty cauliflower rice recipes! Cauliflower rice (lovingly called "cauli rice") is a healthy, low-carb, grain-free, less starchy replacement for rice. Now, I'm not necessarily a low-carb girl – I do eat white rice. You can cook Meat gravy with cauliflower rice using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meat gravy with cauliflower rice
- You need of cauliflower rice.
- You need 4 cup of grated cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt , more if you need it.
- You need 2 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of meat gravy.
- You need 1 1/3 lb of ground meat I used beef.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 11 oz of broth I used beef broth..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 4 oz of broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of arrowroot powder.
While you can buy cauliflower rice from the store, it often has too much stem in it, and more of a square shape that's not as nice as the texture or flavor of homemade rice. You can make several batches of cauliflower rice at once, and keep it in your fridge to cook up at any time. The cauliflower rice is the perfect side dish for many types of meat. It's a very simple preparation and you can replace your regular rice with riced After washing and drying the cauliflower thoroughly, discard the leaves and chop it into small chunks.
Meat gravy with cauliflower rice step by step
- Heat a pan melt the margarine. Add water meat and dehydrated onions. Simmer break the meat up..
- Add salt, garlic, and pepper.
- Simmer till onions are rehydrated. Add broth bring to boil mix arrowroot powder and broth mix well add to boiling broth stirring constantly till thickened..
- Grate cauliflower, 4 cups, heat pan add margarine, cauliflower, salt, and oil..
- Cook 5-7 minutes. Let sit covered5 minuter serve put gravy over the top of cauliflower rice. Hope you enjoy!.
Transfer the chunks in the food processor and pulse. Cauliflower rice can be used anywhere you'd use regular white or brown rice, including casseroles! The comfort-food classics are typically packed with starchy carbs, but not when you use cauliflower rice. Swap out traditional grains and even pasta for the cruciferous veggie. While I didn't completely eliminate meat because I ate seafood and tuna fish, I learned that tofu was a great.