1/2 lb Turkey pepper jack sandwich && loaded fries ? ? ?. Take your turkey sandwich and spice it up. We take our turkey to the next level with crispy bacon, pepper jack cheese and McAlister's own Honey Mustard™. We then serve it all on a toasty ciabatta bun.
Pepper Jack Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Strawberry Hot Sauce and ArugulaFearless Dining. Make the sandwich: Spread one side of each slice of bread with the dressing. White turkey: white turkey, water, dextrose, salt, modified food starch, sodium lactate, corn syrup solids, carrageenan, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, smoke. You can have 1/2 lb Turkey pepper jack sandwich && loaded fries ? ? ? using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 1/2 lb Turkey pepper jack sandwich && loaded fries ? ? ?
- You need 1/2 lb of bacon.
- You need 1/2 lb of Cajun deli turkey meat.
- You need 2 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- You need of Mayo 2 brioche buns.
- It’s 1/2 bag of frozen rally’s fries.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 container of Fritos jalepeno cheddar cheese dip.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soul cream.
I actually used a black pepper turkey on mine, which has a little kick of its own. Pulled pork is great for BBQ sandwiches or to make burritos with! The possibilities are endless and delicious! Pepper Jack Stuffed Turkey Zucchini Meatloaf with Awesome Sauce.
1/2 lb Turkey pepper jack sandwich && loaded fries ? ? ? instructions
- Slice bacon strips in half then Fry your bacon to desired crispiness. Fry your fries until crispy as well..
- Toast your buns and put mayo on them then warm up your turkey meat and lay it on the bun followed by about 6-8 of the half strips of bacon per sandwich..
- Top fries off with nacho cheese dip, shredded cheese dip, sour cream and bacon bits..
- Optional fry toppings: jalapeños, ranch, chilli beans, pico de Gallo, guacamole or any nacho toppings..
Healthy, low carb Turkey Zucchini Meat Loaf stuffed with pepper jack and topped with the most delicious sauce EVER! Layer the bottom halves with Meats, Cheeses, Onion and Tomato. Wrap each sandwich in foil, tightly. Cheese may be at room temperature when it arrives, but its condition will be fine if refrigerated upon arrival. Hi Temp Pepper Jack Cheese is perfect for adding that Special Spicy Touch to your Brats, Grilled Burgers.