Mushroom and Bologna Omelet.
You can cook Mushroom and Bologna Omelet using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom and Bologna Omelet
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried leftover mushroom mixture see note below.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced bologna.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sharp shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of ground nutmeg.
Mushroom and Bologna Omelet step by step
- Dice the bologna, beat and season the eggs with salt and pepper..
- Fry the bologna.
- Add the mushrooms mixture. This is the leftover piece after the liquids were drained off, from the 18th Century mushroom ketchup see my recipe. Sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs. Cover till the bottom cooks enough to roll up. After you roll up move to plate, add cheese, cut in half, and sprinkle ground nutmeg on top. Serve I hope you enjoy!.